- Survey of Parental Practices and parental needs
- Impact of child maltreatment on parenting in developing countries (Togo, Cameroon)
- Maltreatment prevention in low-income countries
To be or not to be... HPI
- Analysis of referrals for Giftedness assessment"
- Emotional and behavioral characteristics of gift children
- Representations of the various partners of the psychological assessment including the child, the parents and the teachers
- at school: impact on functioning, perception of teachers, solutions, prevention.
- in the family: links with parental impulsivity, parenting
- in sports activities: impact on the functioning and contributions of sport
- the role of play in the development of the child with ADHD