- 1982 : Baccalaureat Biological Sciences Biologiques, Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia.
- 1984 : Diploma in General studies in Sport Sciences (DEUG STAPS), University of Lyon, France.
- 1987 : Master in Adapted Physical Activity, University of Montpellier, France.
- 1991 : Ph D in Sociology of sport, University of Montpellier, France, « Sport, Stigma and social integration of people wtih disabilities. Contribution to the study of destigmatization strategies ».
- 2004 : Diploma of Research Director, University of Montpellier, France, " Sport uses in the social management of disability and differences".
Professionnal experiences in France
- 1985-1987 : Teacher in adapted physical education with adolescents with intellecual disabilities, and coach of swimmers with motor impairments.
- 1988-1991 : Fellowship for Ph D research. Université of Montpellier, France.
- 1991-1993 : Researcher in Research unit for top level sport psychology, National Institute of Sport and Physical Education, Paris.
- 1993-2010 : Senior Lecturer, Sport sciences department, University of Montpellier.
- 2010- 2014 : Professor in sport sociology, Sport sciences department, University of Montpellier.
* 2006 à 2011 : Responsible for disability university policy, University of Montpellier.
* 2011 à 2014 : Vice-Presidente delegate to diversity and equity programs, University of Montpellier.
* 2007 à 2014 : Head manager of the research unit "Health, Education and situations of disability", University of Montpellier.
1985 - 2014
Professionnal expériences in Switzerland
Since august 2014 : Associate Professor in sociology of adapted physical activities, Social and Political Sciences, UNIL, CH.
- Responsible for the Master in « Adapted Physical Activity and Health"
- Member of the Council of the Social and Political Sciences Faculty
- Member of the research commission of the Social and Political Sciences Faculty
- Chercheur au LINES - Research Center on lifecourse and inequalities. UNIL.
- Responsable for the research topic of « Adapted Physical Activities » of the sport research platform, UNIL.
- Vice-Doyenne for Quality and Sustainability, Social and Political Sciences Faculty, 2018-2021.